2020 has been quite the year, and everyone is more than ready to move on. However, we owe it to ourselves to finish the year out strong. Let’s keep our goals in mind and commit to staying healthy even during the tough times (and throughout the upcoming holiday season). Together, we’re simply too strong to be stopped.
Are You Undertraining?
We hear all about the signs and symptoms of overtraining, but what about undertraining? It’s possible that you could be doing more to reach your full potential and crush those goals, especially if the signs below sound familiar to you:
If you need some help finding your “sweet spot” and avoiding undertraining, BeFitSRQ is here to help. We’ll take the headache out of the process and provide total body workouts that are customized just for you.
These workouts focus on strength training, building muscle, and creating a sleeker, leaner, more defined you. What could be better than that? It’s the perfect workout, and all you have to do is show up.
A Cozy, Healthy Meal for Fall
As we enter a new season, we tend to crave those deliciously warm, homecooked meals. Below is a quick and easy option for when you want something healthy that’s still a fit for the season.
Almost 5-Ingredient Pizza Spaghetti Pie
- 1 Spaghetti Squash (Large)
- Italian Sausage (1 lb.)
- ½ Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 c. Pizza Sauce
- 3 Eggs
- Dried Basil, Salt, Pepper, and any additional pizza toppings you enjoy
- Cut Spaghetti Squash in half (lengthwise) and bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 400 degrees
- Remove Squash from oven, let it cool slightly, and reduce oven heat to 350 degrees
- While waiting for the squash to cool, brown the Italian sausage in a pan
- Add pizza sauce, onion, seasonings, and toppings to the sausage
- Thread spaghetti squash and empty it into a greased 8x8 baking dish, along with the sauce mixture
- Stir the ingredients until combined. Then, add the eggs and stir again until the eggs can no longer be seen
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour, let cool and enjoy.
- Check out the full recipe for this delicious, Paleo-friendly meal here.
The Fabulous Scents of Fall
Get your home feeling a little more like fall with these crisp, spooky, spice-filled diffuser blends from doTERRA:
If you need to stock up on doTERRA essentials, shop in person at BeFitSRQ or follow this link to place an online order.
Beautycounter's Brow Gel
Finally, the product we’ve been waiting for is back in stock. If you have yet to experience Beautycounter’s Brow Gel, you’re in for a treat. This plant-based, flake-proof, and easy-to-use brow gel keeps your eyebrows perfectly styled while also giving them a slight yet stunning tint. It’s the perfect product for that thicker, fuller, natural brow style you’ve always wanted.
You can grab your own Brillant Brow Gel today by clicking here.
$25 Laser Therapy Sessions this Month
Upcoming October Events