Can you believe we’re already approaching the Holidays? It’s been quite a year, but we’re ready to make this season count. Let’s keep our goals in focus throughout this holiday season and enjoy the magic around us. To help you have the best holiday season, We’ve put together a Holiday Fitness Challenge, gathered healthy Thanksgiving recipes, and found some of the best clean-living gift ideas for your family and friends on SALE!
Get started on your holiday shopping with these great deals!
- 25% off doTERRA & free gift
- 10% off Beautycounter
- 25% off Bloquv
- $25 Laser Therapy
Hop Into Our Holiday Fitness Challenge
With the Holidays approaching, it can be hard to stay on track with our health and wellness goals. This month, let’s all take one small step toward a more fit lifestyle together:
- Continue with your regular exercise routine. Whether you’re typically a walker, a biker, a tennis player, etc., stick to the plan even when you’re tempted to stray away for a few extra days.
- Add one simple exercise to the end of your workout every single day. Consider a muscle group you’d like to strengthen or simply choose a movement you enjoy. Some potential choices for this extra exercise include
- Jumping Jacks
- Jumping Squats
Choose your exercise and perform 30 repetitions every day for 30 days. We’re sure you’ll be impressed by the results that can come from adding one small, healthy routine to your day.
Healthy Sides for Your Thanksgiving Meal
Thanksgiving is a special time to gather with friends and family while giving thanks to all you have, including food. However, that doesn’t mean we need to completely avoid healthy options throughout the holiday. Below is a recipe for Cauliflower Rice Stuffing that’s both flavorful and filled with nutritious ingredients.
Cauliflower Rice Stuffing
- 2 large heads of cauliflower (broken into florets)
- 2 medium carrots (peeled and diced)
- 2-3 fresh ribs of celery (diced)
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms (diced)
- 3 green onions (sliced thin)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon of avocado or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (pressed or minced)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh sage (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Place cauliflower florets in a food processor in small batches, until all two heads are chopped into a size that resembles rice
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet and add yellow onions, garlic, celery, and carrots. Cook for 4-5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms and smoked paprika and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes, or until the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Stir in the riced cauliflower, thyme leaves, and sage and cook 4-5 minutes longer (or until tender).
- Remove skillet from heat and top with green onions, and optionally, walnuts
- Let cool and enjoy or store in the refrigerator for up to five days before serving
To discover more healthy Thanksgiving side recipes similar to this delicious stuffing, click here.
25% doTERRA and Free Product
Are you interested in free doTERRA products?
When you sign up for a doTERRA member account under Michele’s link, you’ll get access to affordable wholesale pricing (25% off) as well as a free product in the mail every month.
Click here for more details and to start the signup process. Enjoy!
Immunity Wellness Kit
It’s that time of year where we need to start boosting our immune systems, and doTERRA has just the thing to make the process both easy and efficient.
The doTERRA Immunity Wellness Kit 1 includes the On Guard Protective Blend, the cleansing Purify Blend, and Wild Orange essential oils, On Guard Sanitizing Mist, On Guard Foaming Hand Wash and Hand Pump, and an exclusive gift of On Guard Toothpaste and Floss.
Wellness Kits 2 and 3 include a variety of other immune-boosting products, such as On Guard softgels and beadlets, On Guard Wipes, On Guard Mouthwash, a variety of essential oils with immune strengthening capabilities, and more.
If you need to stock up on doTERRA essentials, shop in person at BeFit SRQ or follow this link
to place an online order.
Shop Beautycounter for Gifts this Season
Beautycounter’s newly released Holiday Collection is something you won’t want to miss. It’s got clean skin and makeup products at a variety of price points, ensuring there’s something for everyone on your list.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect palette to gift or a luxurious bath and body set for some much-needed self-care, Beautycounter’s new line is the place to shop.
Click here to shop these thoughtful gifts and incredible skincare products today.
Holiday Gifts not enough?
For just $29 a year, you’ll receive:
● Free shipping on orders $100+
● 10% back in product credit
● A free gift for signing up and spending at least $50 (This month’s free gift is the Think Clean Welcome Set; a $43 value that includes two best sellers, the Overnight Resurfacing Peel and the Charcoal Facial Mask).
If you’re new to Beautycounter, you can save 10% off your first order with the promotional code “changebeauty10.” Be sure to choose Michele Rose as your consultant while you shop, as shown in the screenshot below:
Bloquv: Another Perfect Gift Option
If you’ve got a sun lover in your life, Bloquv protective clothing is an excellent choice for their gift. These products block UV light while also providing a cool, lightweight, and eco-friendly clothing option for days spent at the beach.
At BeFit SRQ, our 25% off Bloquv Special will continue on throughout the month of November. Hurry in to stock up and save on these incredible pieces.
Gift Pain-Free Living with Laser Therapy
Whether you’ve always wanted to try Laser Therapy or you know someone who would benefit from its amazing healing potential, now is the time to give this treatment a try.
Throughout the month of November, we’re offering $25 sessions to give you (and your loved ones) a new way to reduce lingering aches and pains.
Stop in today to book a session for yourself or grab a gift card for someone close to you.
We’re looking forward to getting out and about with the events below. Which are you most looking forward to?
Amazed by Van Gogh and his incredible pieces? Get a new look into his artistic genius with this immersive art installation featuring “Starry Night,” “Sunflowers,” and more famous works with a unique addition of complementary color, light, and sound.
This captivating exhibit will open at the Dali Museum on November 21st and run through April 11th, 2021.
3rd Annual Turkey Trot at Benderson
Are you ready for the annual Turkey Trot tradition? Get moving before your feast with this fun, family-friendly, and socially-distanced 5K put on by Fit2Run and Nathan Benderson Park.
With your registration, you’ll receive a race shirt, a finisher’s medal, as well as a face covering to stay in true 2020 style.
Click here to learn more and claim your spot in this incredible Thanksgiving Day race.
530 Burns Gallery – In the Moment Exhibit
This stunning exhibit ends November 10th, and it’s a sight you won’t want to miss.
The “In the Moment” exhibit at 530 Burns Gallery shares the importance of “staying focused in the present moment” through amazing sketches and abstract oil paintings.
For more information on how to view these beautiful works of art, click here.
It may have been a much different year than we’re used to, but we can still make the most out of the upcoming holiday season. Stick to your goals by joining our Holiday Fitness Challenge and swapping out a few Thanksgiving side dishes for healthy alternatives. Take care of yourself and spend some time gathering the best gifts for the ones you love most. The next couple of months have the potential to be absolutely incredible.